>> Thursday, August 19, 2010
From: "Edy Gunawan"
To: "IA ITB"
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 2:25 PM
Subject: [IA-ITB] Vacancy: Firmware and software developer
A semiconductor company is looking for Firmware and Software Engineer,
to be located in Denpasar, Bali Island.
- develop and maintain firmware for Atmel AVR, AVR32 and ARM
- develop and test portable software libraries for many kind of
microcontrollers and C compilers.
- develop Windows XP/Vista/Mobile/7 GUI software using Ms.Visual Studio
- writing documentation and User's Guide
- create example-applications and application-notes on new-released
« Electrical, Informatics or Physics Engineering degree
« Experience 0-3 years
« Having experience on micro-controller programming
« Deep-understanding of the basic-concepts in electronics
« Team-work and fast-learner.
- basic training on AVR and ARM
- English course if necessary
- High Speed Internet facilities 24x7
- competitive salary, insurance, and housing allowance in Denpasar
- annual round-trip transport to home city.
Resume/CV (in PDF) should be sent via email to: edy at atmel dot com